From the cafés and restaurants to the smell of fresh-baked pastries in the air. Just when you think you can’t feel any more romantic, on these North Beach / Little Italy San Francisco tours you discover quaint shops with incredible crafts and ceramics that fill you with a sense of awe. We explore the life of North Beach, as we join family artisans kneading love into every pastry or dish. And just when you think that you can’t be in any more of food heaven, we visit real coffee shops. And if that was not enough, we uncover authentic Italian cathedrals where hundreds of couples have felt their heartstrings tug. All food and drinks are included, on your leisurely flat 7-8 block stroll around Little Italy. You will not go away hungry with our food tour’s serving sizes.
All food and drinks are included, on your leisurely flat 7-8 block stroll around Little Italy. You will not go away hungry with our food tour’s serving sizes.
- Enjoy the Best Coffee
- See How Coffee is Roasted
- Savor Award Winning Chocolates
- See How The Chocolates are Made
- Experience a San Francisco Deli that has been around since 1892
- Enjoy Local Pizza
- Savor Exquisite Pastries
- Explore the Beat Generation Hangouts
- Close to Public Transportation & Affordable Parking
- Savor deli delights at Molinari Delicatessen, a local deli that has making salami in San Francisco since 1896
- One-of-a-kind San Francisco neighborhood experience with historical enlightenment and colorful foods and flavors
Know before you go
- All of the food and drinks on the tour are included. You don’t need to bring anything to the tour.
- Please consider a gratuity for your guide.
Ages 12 – 16, *Each Youth or Child registration requires an Adult registration.*
Ages 2 – 11 • Must be accompanied by an adult. *Each Youth or Child registration requires an Adult registration.*
Ages 1 and under are FREE • Must be accompanied by an adult.
This adventure is operated by Local Tastes of the City Tours
Local Tastes of the City Tours wants your entire experience with us to be exceptional and we want you to feel confident reserving a tour, whether by phone or online, which is why offer one of the most flexible change/cancellation policies around. We ask you to give us 48 hours’ notice to cancel a tour. If it’s less than 48 hours, and the unexpected happens, such as being delayed at the airport, flight canceled, or something else, call us and we’ll do our best to make you happy.
If you need to change the date or time for a tour, it’s rare that we can’t do that, even when it’s less than 48 hours.
Our goal is to make every part of your experience with us exceptional.
In the case of inclement weather, we think that you are the best judge of what is enjoyable for you. We’ll have the tour and we’d love to have you join us, however, if the weather is not to your liking, call us before the tour starts and we’ll waive the cancellation policy. In other words, no charge or a full refund.