The Temecula Wine Tour from Temecula
Leave the driving to us; we pick you up in our new customized and air-conditioned mini-bus and return you when the tour is finished!
Tour Pickup Location: Temecula Hotels, Airbnb’s throughout the Valley, and Old Town Temecula.
Four Winery stops: tastings included at Three Wineries, Charcuterie Boards, and a Production Tour, Lunch Stop (lunch not included)
On this guided California wine tasting tour with our knowledgeable and fun tour guide, you will visit four different wineries on the tour – with 3 wine tastings, charcuterie boards and a production tour included – 4th stop will be made for the option to purchase lunch. and savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by the local wineries and vineyards while enjoying the irresistible charm of their friendly tasting rooms.
Savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by the local wineries and vineyards while enjoying the irresistible charm of their friendly tasting rooms. Each of the 50+ family-owned wineries are situated just close enough in proximity to one another to make our wine country tour a fun yet adventurous exploration of the local countryside, and we’ve handpicked our favorites to show you! Located within an hour of San Diego and Orange County, the Temecula Wine Valley is widely recognized as the ‘jewel’ of Riverside County with its rolling vineyards, award-winning restaurants, and magical hot-air balloons dotting the skyline. So, leave the driving to us and we’ll pick you up and drop you off at your Orange County, San Diego, or Temecula hotel, all while you enjoy the ride and guided history on our top-tier wine tour!
STOPS INCLUDED IN TOUR:
- Somerset Winery
- Oak Mountain Winery
- Bel Vino Winery (Lunch Stop)
- Callaway Winery
Temecula Wine Tour
|Adult (21+ yrs)||$124|
Child (3-20 yrs)
Toddler (0-2 yrs)
Rent The Bus!
Tastings and seating included for up to 14 people
This adventure is operated by Best Coast Tours
- All web-based public and private tour cancellations must be made at least 2 days before the tour and must be confirmed by one of our operators.
- No refund for no show – No refund if canceled the day before the tour.
- No money refunded 2 days before the tour. However, we can offer you a gift certificate of the ticket value or reschedule you for the next available day.
- All outside and/or “3rd party” private group tour cancellations must be made within the stipulations of the contract signed between Best Coast Tours and the contract customer and must be confirmed by one of our operators.
- We encourage customers to make cancellation requests over the phone during opening hours. We do not take overnight email into consideration and will mark them as received at our opening hour in the morning. Cancellation requests by voicemail and text message are not accepted.