Hollywood Bike Tour
The Best LA Bike Tour
Tour Length: 3 hours. Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
Tour Distance: 12 miles
Time: Daily at 10 a.m.; Check-in at 9:30 a.m.
Meeting Place: 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Fitness Level: Easy, no hills. Tour includes several walking tours and breaks. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What We’ll Do
Our Hollywood Bike tour is the best of the best of Hollywood sightseeing! During your Hollywood Bike tour, our fun and friendly tour guides will bring Hollywood attractions to life with insider insights and fascinating anecdotes. Here’s a rundown of the main highlights you’ll enjoy on your bike tour of Hollywood:
- Melrose Avenue: This famously hip and trendy street is home to ultra-cool fashion boutiques and amazing street art for Instagram.
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove: We’ll take a walking tour of these longtime LA institutions. Hot Sauce aficionados will definitely want to stop at “Light My Fire” to see hundreds, if not thousands of hot sauces from all over the world!
- Paramount Studios: See the world headquarters of the last old-school major motion picture studio located in the heart of Hollywood.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Visit the final resting places of dozens of Hollywood celebrities and other legends in this scenic and fascinating cemetery.
- Hollywood Boulevard: Find your favorite movie stars and entertainment icons on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see glamorous movie premiere houses at Hollywood and Highland, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, and pedal past the Dolby Theatre, location of the Academy Awards.
Our three-hour, 12-mile Hollywood bike tour through LA also features the following famous landmarks: Nickelodeon Studios, CBS Television City, the apartment featured in the hit 1990 romantic comedy Pretty Woman, Hancock Park, the movie star-studded Hollywood neighborhood often called “the original Beverly Hills,” and more!
What is Provided
- Expert tour guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
What to Expect
- We’ll be biking 12 miles along the streets of Hollywood.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a moderate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Bike Adventure, especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Hollywood bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
What to Bring
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
Hollywood Bike Tour
Person on Standard Pedal Bike
People on electric bikes
This adventure is operated by Bikes and Hikes LA
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor.)