Your Napa and Sonoma wine country tour guide will greet you at our first restaurant to commence our Sonoma, pairing experience. You will stroll around the Sonoma Plaza in order to access three other key restaurants that contribute to the San Francisco Bay Area’s culinary fame in the Wine Country. You can expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each restaurant with nice walks in between to hear about California History through local landmarks and architecture.
- Unique tasting tour pairs the unexpected with an eclectic menu and flow of notable restaurants in the historic Sonoma Plaza neighborhood
- The featured partner is the girl & the fig restaurant
- Learn about Sonoma Valley, the Carneros AVA, differences between Napa and Sonoma, as well as tricks of the trade to better understand wine
- Receive a list of recommendations for films, series, and books to complete your experience and even keep it going once you return home
- Finale at small production, a luxury tasting room with two-for-one deals and discounts with participating merchants
- Call 415-250-2273 if you cannot book the day of your choice. If you have 4 or more, we will try to open a tour just for you!
What to Expect
Discover Sonoma through your tastebuds on our flagship tour for Gourmet Food and Wine Tours, established in 2014
11:00-2:00 PM $149 with wine and $125 without wine
Restaurants and Wine Tasting Rooms will rotate based on availability.
*We reserve the right to switch to these restaurants or pull in new stops based on our partner’s availability. We recommend ALL of the restaurants on this list and if we had time to visit them all, we would!
Adults – Food & Wine
Adults – Food Only
Food Tour Only, No Wine • Ages 21+
This adventure is operated by Gourmet Food and Wine Tours
All Sales Are Final And 100% Non Refundable.