Official Hollywood Sign Hike EXPRESS
The EXPRESS Version of our OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD SIGN HIKE TOUR – all the highlights in 1.5 hours!
Tour Length: 1.5 hours
Tour Distance: 2.5 miles/ 4.02 kilometers
Time: 11:00 AM SHARP.
Meeting Place: Near Lake Hollywood Park. (Exact location will be sent with confirmation.)
- Note: Limited parking available. If planning to drive, please arrive well in advance. Ride share recommended.
Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. Guests should enjoy exercise, be in good health, and be able to walk 2.5 miles. Guests should not have an extreme fear of heights.
Hiking to the Hollywood Sign Express
- The Hollywood Sign (behind and in front!)
- Panoramic, 360° views of all of LA on this Hollywood Tour
- Best photos of the Hollywood Sign to last a lifetime
- Leave LA fulfilled – get your full fix of insider, LA history from the best local guides in Los Angeles!
- A brisk 1.5-mile walk to jump-start your day
Additional Highlights include…
- Universal Studios
- Warner Brothers’ Studios
- Dreamworks Animation Studio
- Disney Studios
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Historic Burbank
- Lake Hollywood
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Forest Lawn Mausoleum
- Griffith Park Observatory…and many more!
What is Provided:
- Expert tour guide
- Unlimited Instagram photo opportunities!
- Express version of our famous Hollywood Sign Tour in half of the time!
What to Expect:
- We’ll be walking 2.5 miles/4.02 km along what is widely considered to be easy to moderate, mostly paved hiking trail.
- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING ON THIS TOUR. Guests taking this tour must rideshare or take a taxi/Lyft/Uber to arrive for this tour.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to walk 2.5 miles/4.02 km to take this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of heights, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this hike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the hiking tour should be able to hike on their own. NO STROLLERS!
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour. We recommend that guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Sign Experience, especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring
- All guests must bring water
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
|Official Hollywood Sign Hike EXPRESS|
This adventure is operated by Bikes and Hikes LA
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor.)